Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Wedding / Brew Bus


The first weekend I'll post about in October was pretty laid back to start with, and then crazy busy!   Betsy and Derrick got married on the 5th, but the ceremony and reception were so spread out, that we decided to not have someone watch the kids ALL day long and only attend the reception.   During the day, Ares had a soccer game and we made some Flash T-shirts for him and his Papa.

The wedding reception was a great time.  She loved the place cards I made for the food/name tags and the alcohol was awesome.  It was supposed to be the night that I drank, and Adam didn't since he was going on the brew bus the next day, but Adam had quite a bit to drink as well.


We had a ton of fun on the Cleveland Brew Bus.  a large group of us from Ares' pre-school went.  Devin/Darah, Ben/Sabine, Colin/Abby, Mike/Jen, and then Mike/Jamie and Gary also came with us.  We had a great time.  Jenn and I didn't drink, but we still got to partake in the pretzel necklaces.   If anyone has a group of friends they think might be interested in this, I HIGHLY recommend this.  I don't drink beer, but with the right people, it can be a blast.  

No comments: