Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Reflux/Colic not Better

Ok, so we've had a rough couple of days.  One would think that by screaming all day one would sleep at night. Apparently this is not the car in the Miller household.  Saturday night, after the block party we went to Renee and Isaac's house to visit with friends, Atlas screamed the whole time he was awake.  It was awful.   My parents were saints and took him for twelve hours on Sunday so Adam, Ares and I could drive to the Mohican to visit/camp.  Adam and Ares states the night and Darah and I drove back.  Atlas cried for 6 straight hours.  I feel awful.  I was away and enjoying myself not even thinking of Atlas for one, and he cried the entire time for them.  He cried for my drive home, aside from when as me lady gaga song came on, and at higher until he was fed and put to sleep.

He woke up almost 5 hours later (3am) and managed to pee on my when I changed his diaper, lol. Not a good way to get me on your side buddy, haha. Hopefully he can sleep for another 5 hours.

We have a very busy day tomorrow.  Hopefully Atlas can handle it.  Scratch that.  Hopefully I can handle it.  I lost my night to have Adam wake up and help with the baby.  Ugh. He always gets out of it.

I'm not sure I want to reintroduce breast milk for Atlas again tomorrow.  I'm scared he'll get worse than he is now.

Alright 4am. I'm done with you.  Goodnight.

***update:I got 2 hours and 10 minutes of sleep after I wrote this.  Booo

No comments: