My poor other child is so constipated it keeps him up at night. I've tried nearly everything. Enough to the point that we have *another* doctors appointment today. Ares was in the office maybe 3 times other than well visits. Not this kid. We've already been in three times outside of the well visits. Hopefully we get an answer this time. I've decided to go dairy free in my diet to try and get Atlas back on breast milk. It's not easy, I'm not even sure I'm doing it right, but hopefully it'll fix this colic and constipation issue.
Hall of mirrors
This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.
Friday, September 6, 2013
No Drills
Soccer started off much like it did last week. Ares is just not a fan of dribbling drills. He's afraid he'll dribble when it's a 'red light' so instead of the chance that he messes up, he just doesn't participate. In fact, he told a coach yesterday during one of the drills that he just likes to run. It's very frustrating for us. At least when the real soccer playing part comes around, he does well.
My poor other child is so constipated it keeps him up at night. I've tried nearly everything. Enough to the point that we have *another* doctors appointment today. Ares was in the office maybe 3 times other than well visits. Not this kid. We've already been in three times outside of the well visits. Hopefully we get an answer this time. I've decided to go dairy free in my diet to try and get Atlas back on breast milk. It's not easy, I'm not even sure I'm doing it right, but hopefully it'll fix this colic and constipation issue.
My poor other child is so constipated it keeps him up at night. I've tried nearly everything. Enough to the point that we have *another* doctors appointment today. Ares was in the office maybe 3 times other than well visits. Not this kid. We've already been in three times outside of the well visits. Hopefully we get an answer this time. I've decided to go dairy free in my diet to try and get Atlas back on breast milk. It's not easy, I'm not even sure I'm doing it right, but hopefully it'll fix this colic and constipation issue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment