Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Fun Picture

A lot has happened this weekend, but I'll save that for another post.  We invited some friends over last minute Sunday afternoon and I was baking brownies.  I put the bowl near the sink, took the batter to the oven, put it in, closed the door and turned around and here was my son, licking the bowl.  I had my camera by the oven for some reason.  It's never where I need it (because, it was by the oven) but this time it worked perfectly!

No comments: