Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Diaper Party

So, I must say, not only do I  L-O-V-E- LOVE my kid's (soon to be kids') school, but the parents who send their kids there are Fabulous with a capital F.  Many of these parents I've gotten to know very well, some I've only met a few times, but these wonderful moms, threw me a diaper party this past Sunday.  
Chrissy (Colt's mom) put it together, and invited the other moms, my mom and my sorority sister Angie, that most of them know through the Thirty One parties.  Darah (Davis' mom), Sabine (Eve), Renata (Lukas), Cindy (Lucas), Jenn (Mikayla), and Ares' teacher (who's on maternity leave right now, and sorely missed) Joyce all came.  Some moms weren't able to make it and put things in Ares' cubby for me.  What a fabulous group of people we've met through this school.  I hope when our kids are older we keep in touch.






After the party we had some families over for a grill out at the house.  The kids got along well for the most part, and Adam made burgers and hotdogs, plus we had a few sides lying around the house.  Enough for a full meal.  Not bad for a last minute thing.    I love the summer!!!

No comments: