
What a weekend! Thank GOODNESS I'm not in my first tri-mester anymore! We celebrated Ares' birthday this weekend. Ares' grandparents (both sides) Auntie Cindy, Uncle Justice, Aunt Katie, all came to celebrate his birthday party with Ares' friends and their parents.
Colt, Lukas, Eve, Makayla, Matthew, Kenny, Connor, Cassie, Anna and Erin all came to the party. I had them choose capes and designs and I ironed them on as soon as they walked in the door.
The kids mostly ran around and caused basic destruction around the house. Nothing I wasn't already expecting. I think they all had a good time. I know Ares did. He asked if everyone can come over again. See the other post regarding all of the food we provided, but I think (for a party from 10AM-Noon) we had a lot of
interesting food and most people left happy. There were very few tears the entire day. I don't remember much of the party. Lots of people, lots of fun, lots of chaotic kids running around, I think I talked to people? Did I? My kid had a great time, that's all that counts. Three successful birthday parties in this house. Yes!!
 |
| The kids showing off their capes. Not all are in the picture, it was tough rounding them all out at once. |
 |
| Colt and Ares. Colt chose to be Superman because his 'daddy doesn't like Batman' hehe. |
 |
| Lukas, Ares and Colt |
 |
| As many as the kids we could round up. |
 |
| Chaotic gift opening. I almost missed it!! hehe |
No comments:
Post a Comment