Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Future Journalist?

Someone left a Ninja Turtle notepad in Ares' cubby yesterday at school.  He was VERY excited about it, so we brought it home with us.  Yesterday was trash day, but Ares said it was too cold to help bring them in (he normally does it himself).  So I went down to bring them in, and when I walked in to the house, this is what I came in to. 
He was all ready to ask me some questions.  In fact, he had remembered roughly 3/4 of the questions I asked him two days ago.  For each question he asked, he "wrote" my answer on a different page. Crazy kid.  Now, if I can get him to write his name 15 times for thank you cards. 

No comments: