In other news: Grandma/Jim, is that offer still open for the snow blower or do you no longer have that? This winter is killing us.
Even though Adam is always in a foul mood, I try to stay in the same room as him. So today, while he was running on the treadmill, I decided to paint the curtains.
On paper, they look great. A few places the paint bled, but it's not really noticeable, roughly 1mm down or up, so when they hang up, it won't be noticeable, especially if they're pulled back.
But then you hang them up. I hung it up because the orange started sticking to the cardboard as it dried. That made me notice how terrible it looks. Not the bleeding, but the way the paint went on. It looks so splotchy. I hate it. Hopefully when it's completely dry it will even out, but I don't see it happening. =(
And because it's been an overall crappy day, (aside from work, it was a VERY productive and successful day in the office) here's a nice picture of things I need to get ready for next weekend. This party is going to just be thrown together. At least they're only 3 and 4, but there will be so many parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment