Yesterday, after I asked him if he wanted a cookie, he said yes, then noticed it wasn't chocolate, so he said "No, I don't want a cookie, thanks for asking" and handed it back to me (and didn't ask for something else!!). If my 3 year old can stay this polite throughout his life, I will be one happy mama.
Sitting in the car, after a few minutes of silence, Ares says "Mom, my balls are sweating." I've never heard him use that term before, so I looked back, and he holds up a bounce ball in each hand, and says "See, they're sweating". After explaining to him that it was his hand that was sweating, that people, not objects sweat, he thrusts his hands out and says, (very impatiently). "No, look mom, my balls are wet, they're sweating." I stand corrected. At least life is never boring around him!
Just added: Mommy! I'm farting fire!
No comments:
Post a Comment