Pics and a post about our New York City trip to come later, hopefully this evening. A post about our awesome (somewhat impromptu) Memorial Day party (with five 3 year olds) to come later too.
This post is the first (of likely MANY) posts about how this summer is flying by. Our first full weekend that we have free is 8/11. Mid AUGUST! That. Is. Crazy! Birthday parties, reunions, visitors, island trip(s) girls' weekend vacation.
The only weekend with no plans yet is the second weekend in June, and the only reason we have no plans is because it's the week after Ares' surgery, and we're not sure if he'll be able to handle any activity, and if so, how rigorous.
I think it's a curse that I bring my planner with me wherever I go, so when people ask me when we're free, I am able to schedule something right there, booking up another 'free' date.
We're even triple booked some days! Crazy! Hold on tight everyone, it's gonna be one hell of a ride!!
No comments:
Post a Comment