Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Not From Here

While watching Adam play soccer:  No one around, no one else watching the game but us.  Ares is dancing around.
Me:  Ares, do you have to go potty?
Ares:   No.
forty seconds later
Ares: I have to go potty!!!!
walking towards a tree (about 60 feet away), dancing and holding himself, but passing a large garbage can
Me: Ares, can you make it to the tree over there?  pointing at the tree
Ares:  Uhm... looking down at himself  not from here, I have to get closer.   (He thought I was asking him if he could hit the tree from where we were! Bwaahaha!)

While at the tree:
Ares:  Look! I'm watering the tree!  I'm making it grow!  Grow! Grow!
Me:  laughing  Ares, pull your pants up now, these guys don't want to see your butt.  (They were a good ways away, and weren't paying a lick of attention, but I wanted him to get moving.)
Ares:  looking hurt  What?  They don't like my butt?

No comments: