Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Real Story

Unlike the post on Facebook that Adam made, here's the real story.

I accidently passed gas as I was picking Ares up into his carseat.  At the same time, his shoe falls off, and he screamed "Mommmy, you farted my shoe off!!" 

2 comments:

G'pa Doug said...

I can't believe MY daughter-in-law farts in public!

Athena said...

Not me! I quietly passed gas as I picked Ares up into the carseat. The only reason he knows, is because I said 'excuse me' and he didn't hear me burp, so he assumed it was the other.

Funny non-the-less