Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, April 23, 2012

My One Apology

I went to Once Upon a Child last month to stock up on some clothes for the summer for Ares (I'm cheap, or frugal, whatever you want to call it - and I love those stores).  I got Ares a spinning bike too, so he can ride his indoor bicycle trainer while Adam rides his.  Last year, I bought lots of cute outfits, but they were all in different colors and you had to have certain shirts with certain shorts otherwise, it didn't work out.  With a boy who LOVES all things wet - it was tough for Adam to find things that matched when a change was warranted (or, when laundry was 1/2 done and he needed to dress Ares for school).

So here's my Apology --   I am sorry it might be confusing if one event is posted with another event and it appears there's yet another orange shirt, because, it's probably a different day, but a similar outfit.


Nearly every picture you see my kid in this summer will have brown and orange in it.  Not because I'm a Cleveland Browns fan (I am) but because those colors had the best selection of clothes, had lots of construction vehicles, Jeeps, (anything Jeep is good) or Tow-Mater on them, and had nice options to mix and match shorts and shirts for days he needs a change.
 
Adam really appreciates it though =).  I did buy a few things in different colors, but a very limited amount.  This should help too, on the days that Ares decides to pick out his own clothes.  He usually matches very well, but there's times where I think he's trying to be the male version of Punky Brewster. 
I can't believe I admitted to being a Browns fan in Public!  Yikes!!

No comments: