Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Putting in a Bid

So we visited the house that I posted about earlier. I'm pretty sure that this is my DREAM house. Aside from the fact that we'll have to buy a microwave and a refrigerator, it's the perfect house. The walk in closet is the size of Ares bedroom, the two ovens are convection ovens, there's a nice sized pantry, the cabinets are even more beautiful that I though, an I LOVE the carpeting in the basement. Adam has a perfect place to build a bar in the basement and to top things off, it's not just a 3 car garage, it's a 3.5 car garage! WOW! The only bad thing is when you're in the back yard, it's a little loud because of the road and the back yard is a wind tunnel. I'm hoping once the two houses on either side are built, it will get better.

An offer will be put in today, I hope we have a new place soon. Here's some pics of the kitchen.


No comments: