Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Friday, January 14, 2011

We're Moving!

... and fast! So I thought I posted earlier than this, I guess not. The sellers accepted our first offer on the house. What an incredible process. To sell a house, to view a house, and to buy a house all in 3 days has been pretty crazy. I have about 8" of paperwork stacked high, and trying to coordinate the move for us to be out in time for our buyer to get in, but not be homeless has been terrible.

Our house looks like a disaster zone, but we'll only have to deal with that for 2 more weeks. (We have a total of 24 days to get out). It's very exciting to move into a new house. I cannot believe how lucky we've been.
I'll post some new pictures.

No comments: