Hi Grandma/Jim, I wish I had something new to post, but Adam has been sick for the past 9 or 10 days, Ares has been fighting off a cold (and a fever), the cold seems to be winning, although, the fever lasted only a couple of hours, and he's doing great there. My head feels like it's going to explode from sinus pressure, but I have been able to keep most of the sickness Adam has away. Haven't taken any new pics of Ares recently, but here's some pics from sunny FL. Adam was the only person older than 12 that went into the water. I just layed out at 9AM (about 78*) for a half hour to relax. Thanks again for the letter, a proper thank you will come soon, once I can get my lovely family healthy and moving again. Love you! -- 11 days until we receive the keys, 15 until we move!!


2 comments:
I wish I was on the beach! looks so nice.
It was awesome! We came home to about 14" of snow. The water was cold, but the air temperature and actual weather was awesome!
Post a Comment