I'm also excited that we have a lot of people able to help us move, as well as now I can have my son's birthday party at OUR house! (Last year we had it at my parents' house). Thank goodness that's still a couple of months away, as I don't have TIME to plan that right now. At least I know it's going to be themed with some sort of vehicles, as the kid is OBSESSED with cars/trucks/trains/planes/helicopters etc.
I got about 3,000 kisses from Ares last night. It was amazing. It's funny how he only has a handful of matchbox cars in our house because all of his toy are packed away, yet he's been as playful and happy as EVER!
I had my PE or annual review yesterday. I had only been at the company since the end of April, but I was VERY happy with my review and my increase. It beats (by FAR) the last couple of years at Progressive. Thank goodness. Life is great, I can honestly say (aside from the couple of lbs I could stand to lose) that I wouldn't change a thing. =) (Well, OK, I do wish we had enough money to have a second child soon, but I can handle waiting a few additional years - it'll probably take me that long to convince Adam we need another- HA!).

http://www.visualtour.com/applets/flashviewer2/viewer.asp?t=2298566&sk=33
2 comments:
So for 45 minutes last Thursday, you were technically homeless. That's a horror story that Adam will be able to blow out of proportion & tell Ares about later in life.
LOL, that's true!
Post a Comment