Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My time!

I'm excited that I managed to finish in under 40 minutes! I know, for a 5K that sounds horrible, but with the 12 obstacles and the mud, mud, MUD we were running in, under and through and it being my first 5K I am very excited for that time. I managed to beat the other girls that I knew too. Next time, maybe I'll even train!
Adam did great too, I think he finished in 24 minutes and some odd seconds. He rocks!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I am going to do a 5k in July !! Im so excited! 40 min is good time.

I know our babies are getting so OLD and big :)so sad.. time for another ? lol

Nicole said...

I think this year we will try. I think 2 kiddos is enough for the hubs and I . Who would of thought that kids would be work lol. Not me :)