So we got a bid yesterday evening. I guess they sent the offer in before they even viewed the residence for the second time. Found out the girl who wants to buy is is a 2009 undergrad from Dartmouth. Ivy League. Her mommy is an attorney. I guess they do things differently in Virginia as they asked for everything under the sun:
-an EXTREMELY low offer
-all closing costs paid
-extra inspections (at our expense)
-refridgerator
-washer and dryer
-fireplace logs (those were going to stay anyhow)
-all window furnishings (also meant to stay)
-all appliances sanitized
-all carpet sanitized
-all walls painted (house was painted w/in the past 2.5 years)
SO we countered (and were pretty generous) and she countered by just increasing her offer by $2k. Lol. I have a feeling she can't afford our house. So we countered with the lowest amount we'll take. Haven't heard back yet from them, but a 22 year old single girl probably can't afford it. Although, she DID go to an ivy league school, and some company must have paid her enough to move to Cleveland, OH. So we'll see
Off to Chicago tomorrow to run a 5k. I am not excited, I hate running, and thus far I haven't been able to run more than 1.25 miles =/.
No comments:
Post a Comment