Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's raining... A LOT

We had our final today. It was 60 questions MC. It only took about 45 minutes, so I actually had an evening. I was home early enough to get the best dinner of flaky fish, greenbeans and mushrooms (YAY!). Have I mentioned that I have the greatest husband ever?! I do.



So I know after that last picture of Ballpark that you want to see more. He's so freakin' adorable I can't stand it. The little guy (he's over 1 year old, and might have hit 8 lbs) loves to wear clothes. In fact, in the winter time, he refuses to go outside unless he's wearing his winter coat. He had worn it so many times, and we didn't wash it enough, that we had to actually buy another coat. His summer attire mainly consists of a raincoat that matches my Burberry purse. It's adorable. Again, if it's raining outside, he will NOT go outside unless he's wearing it. Spoiled? Nahhhh.
This picture is a sweater.... yes, there is a scarf connected to it. Ballpark is actually wearing a collar with tails for Christmas. His legs were so short that I had to actually sew the arms up so he wouldn't walk on them. Halloween. '07 He's our little stinker. He thought that he was the best looking thing. I actually think he strutted around so people could see him and play with him.


It's so tough to put pictures in here, hopefully more to come. His OSU jersey is adorable. Still looking for an affordable Cleveland Browns or Cleveland Indians Jersey.


29 more days of class
5 weeks, 5 days

No comments: