Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

End of October in Review

Where are the boys?  Oh, actually playing together fairly well! 
 These are Atlas' Fall 2014 photos.  He's 1 year old here (Taken at the beg. of September).  I thought his photos were on Wednesday, where it was 80*.  I had no nice clothes that fit him, so I sent him in this outfit, the shirt was my brother's when he was a kid.  Then, I found out his classroom's photos were the next day, so I dressed him in what I originally wanted him to wear, because the temperature dropped 40*.  TUrns out, the original pics with the ugly shirt look nicer. 
 
 

Atlas LOVES BBQ Sauce


Yeah, so does Ares. 
















 The Children's museum in Toledo, OH is awesome.  After the museum, we went to Betsy's house in Southern Michigan and played in the leaves. 









They color - together!! 

No comments: