Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Just What the Doctor Ordered

I'm going to bombard you with lots of pictures, be prepared...
These past couple of weeks, I've been in a funk. I've been studying a lot, I often take Ares to school, pick him up, make dinner, give him a bath, get him ready for bed, etc while Adam is on his new work schedule, and it had done nothing but rain for the past two or three weeks.

Except this weekend, where we had the most beautiful weather, for ANY month, let alone an October.

All day Saturday we did yard work, mow, weedwack, move bushes around, seed, plant bulbs, pull rocks out of the grass, fertilize etc etc. We also played with bugs, chalked on the driveway, slid down the slide and went to Red Lobster for dinner, where Ares finished my salad, got excited about broccoli, and LOVED popcorn shrimp.
Sunday was amazing, we went to Patterson's Fruit Farm for the kids' pumpkin fest. We met Mike Wiece and his family out there, which was great, because Ares adores Anna (age 8) and Cassie (3.5)




I really wish Anna's face wasn't covered by the corn stalk!







As we learned later, NOT the best way to go down when it comes to landing.

JUMPING off of the hay bales, of course, - ALL BOY








Yum, Apple Fritter!



No comments: