Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, October 17, 2011

And My Last Day Is..... Drum Roll Please....

October 28! Wahoo! I got the new job. Yet another insurance company will be proud to say that Athena Miller is or has worked for them - for practically free. LMAO.


A good move for me - for my sanity, for better benefits, better pay, bigger company, etc. A good move for the company, as I'm probably one of the least expensive Senior Analysts they have. We're both happy! - For now at least

I have finally told the people at work, as well as made it Facebook official. Perfect timing as Christmas is coming, projects are needing to be completed on the house *by needing, I mean wanting*, AND (as Ares has in a matter of 15 days, grown 2.5" and requires an entirely new wardrobe of size 3T), clothes.

Thankfully, a children's sale was being held by the PTA in Brecksville, so I got 3 pairs of boots, 3 snow suits, hat, gloves, 9 pairs of pants, 15 long sleeve shirts/sweaters, 2 pairs of dress shoes, a (large) mat for Ares to play with his cars, and some infant clothes for my aunt - all for $102. GO - ME. I guess it was worth getting up at 6AM to wait in line. Most everything I have is from GAP too! Nice things!

I still cannot get over how fast his clothes went from fitting him, to being well above his ankles. Actually, so far above his ankles, you could see his skin above his socks. It's unbelievable the amount he has grown. The 3T's actually fit him perfectly. I'm really glad the GAP clothes have adjustable waistbands!

Adam loves his new schedule, he's working 4-10 hour days, and has Friday off. I hate his new schedule, as my mornings have become a lot more hectic in getting Ares ready, Ares doesn't see his daddy but for 15 minutes in the evening, and I have to make dinner now. Yuck. Yuck and YUCK!

No comments: