Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Ares LOVES the fall

This kid is obsessed with cornstalks. He likes to hide in them, and walk through them, rather than on the path. I asked him why he runs in the corn and he says "You can't RUN, you have to walk or you fall." Genius!




I love this picture. It has nothing to do with the Fall, but it's Super Cute. He loves this doggie at his Auntie Cindy's house.


He slept over Auntie Cindy and Uncle Mike's house (great aunt/uncle) and they carved pumpkins. I believe they let him draw the face before they carved it.


He was so happy and proud.

No comments: