Sitting on Grandpa's lap to be read to is probably one of Ares' favorite things.
Another favorite thing we just learned about: Milkshakes. Right after this picture was taken, he came up to me and said "Mommy, I need more in my cup please."
Anything chocolate is his friend. We had breakfast on the patio Saturday morning. A creme filled chocolate donut is what Ares had. He was a BIG FAN...
... as you can see. It was a fun mess to clean up.
Saturday night at 8:20, we took Ares to a party at one of his friends' house. He and little Eli (or "E I" as he calls him) chased after eachother until 10:45PM. I wish I had taken my camera, it was a lot of fun watching them crawl, jump, run and scream around the yard. The fact that the two of them look like brothers is even more fun. Everyone thought they were related. (He spent the earlier part of the day with grandma and grandpa while Adam and I went golfing for the first time in years.)
Sunday, started out a little rough while we were looking for material at Jo-Ann fabrics. Then we went through a McDonalds drive thru. As soon as he saw the Arches, he screams, at the top of his lungs "CHEESEBURGER PEEAAASSE!" Too cute. He ate it in 3 minutes, and then asked for another one. I refuse to buy my 2 year old two cheese burgers. He's a little piggy. Instead, he had his apple dippers.
We went to Christine's to go swimming. The little water baby swam in her (big) pool for 5 hours, with two short breaks. Just him and his two arm swimmies, and he did great. I mostly stayed within two feet of him, but a couple of times he'd swim from me to another person 20' away (while we watched, of course).
-Two funny quotes for the week:
(While standing in front of a jet that's underwater) He shouts "Hey, that tickles my pee pee." He says this, while shaking his tush back and forth, lol.
After asking him if he wants so Cocoa Pebbles, he shakes his head and says, "No, I want the brown cereal". (Which is Cocoa Pebbles.)
No comments:
Post a Comment