I've started clipping coupons. And now I read multiple websites that tell me what coupons to use and what stores, and it's amazing how many FREE things you can get! My first time out, I bought $185 in goods, and only paid $80 for it. That's not really good compared to what other people save, but I just started. Last week, I went to Target, and my $59 original bill came to $29. It's SO addicting! Now for what everyone has been waiting for - Ares.
He's at that age now - a momma's boy. Today was the worst. He woke up crying twice last night, but didn't want daddy at all. He refused to let me leave my closet and screamed hysterically until i put on a red shirt. (Me, not him, mind you). He had to sit on my lap when I pee'd, and God-forbid me being allowed to flush the toilet. Poor Adam, each and every time he went close to Ares, the kid would run and scream back to me. Grrr. Then today, when I handed him over to Auntie Cindy, he again, went crazy. Not a fun stage. - but at the same time, it is a fun stage. Example: The children's museum in Cincinnati. He had a great time, and we had a ton of fun with him.
Some of these pictures are from IKEA. He had the best time playing with the kitchen and the slide. I think we were at each section for about 15 minutes. This little boy loves to cook. I should let him help me make something some time!



4 comments:
You can join couponers anonymous with me :)
Actually, the girls at work have talked about couponing forever, but reading one of your posts once, got me into it for good. There's a great local website we use here, but there's usually more info on the hip2save one you posted about once that I live and die by! lol
Yeh that's one of the best! We are on a tight budget with my husband out of work and I was able to make our "dream goal" of $200 a month for groceries last month and still have a ton of food leftover for this month! We were probably spending almost twice that before I started couponing! Rite Aid has had some awesome deals lately even on food which I never wouldve thought to buy at a drugstore before.
That's the thing that kills me the most, i think. No Rite-Aid by us, and the Walgreen is out of our way too, although, if there were a killer deal, i'd keep Ares with Adam and head there alone =(. I've yet to actually get to a Walgreen. We are around $400/month too, so I'm hoping to lower that with this new house mortgage. $200 would be awesome!
Post a Comment