Hall of mirrors
This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Ares' Birthday Party
Fifty people came to the party. 50! It was pretty crazy here for a few hours here in the Miller household. Lots of friends and family. Ares had a great time. He got to play with a few of the kids, and had a great time handing out kisses and hugs to the adults. He LOVED opening his gifts up, (well, except the clothes, which he threw behind him, but mommy liked those!). He got to many toys, and each and every one of them he was thrilled about. Loved the bubbles, L-O-V-E-D the cars and trucks he got, he even hugged tight and kissed the stuffed Daschund he got. Personally, I'm really excited about the money I got to put in his savings account! Since the move, Adam and I haven't been able to contribute much (read: any) to his account. Ares' cake was exactly what I was hoping for (aside from price) and he loved it. What's even better, is the two cars that were topping the cake are functional. 'Whitening Mackeen' even goes pretty fast when you pull it back and let go. His lego/dinosaur table is amazing, thanks Grandpa Miller! He also received a zoo pass, a picnic table (for our kitchen for snacks and sippee cups to sit on), a slide, cars PJ's, tshirts and matchbox cars and balloons just to name a few. I think it was Ares' best day ever. He got to see LOTS of his grandparents/Great Grandparents, Auntie's, friends etc. Although I was SOOO exhausted when it was over, I had the best time because I knew Ares had such fun. There's nothing better in this world than seeing him have a huge smile on his face enjoying himself as he did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment