Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Give me an A!

'Ares, how do you spell your name?'
'Aaaaaye, Arrrrrrrrrr, Eeeeeeeeeh, Ssssssssssssss.' (Takes about 10 seconds for him to spell.)
Now, if only we can get him to know his last name.

I had some left over brownies from work in the car with me, when Aunt Cindy dropped him off at work so I could take him home. He asked for one, and I told him he had to sit down in his car seat to get one (this is our every day battle, and I hate getting him into his car seat), the kid never moved so fast in his life. I don't think he's ever had a brownie before.
After this little piece of brownie was finished I started driving, and he was so good that I gave him another small piece (quarter sized). I tried to give him two of his matchbox cars that were in the front seat, but he wouldn't take them. 'No, mommy. I messy'. I look back, and he's got brownie all over his face and his hands - too cute, if I weren't driving I'd have taken a picture. Luckily, I had wipes within grabbing distance, so I passed one back, where he 'cleaned' himself up for a few minutes before asking for his cars.
The picture is from crazy hair day at school, to celebrate Dr.Seuss.

Adam took Ares to the car show this past weekend while I scrapbooked (it's been over a year since I've scrapped). I think they both had a good time. Ares came back smelling like 'Whiiiiiiite CASTLE!' He can't just say 'white castle' he SCREAMS it! I guess he's a fan. But mommy got that diaper, ewww!

No comments: