Day 1 of sleeping on the cot at school was a success. He and Matthew (the other little boy who is 3 days younger) were both transitioned to the cot on the same day. I seriously thought Ares' ADHD (undiagnosed of course, but undoubtedly there) would have him all over the room when not contained during nap time. But he had two, long naps at the normal times. Good boy!
Kissing - He's at that age where he loves to dole out kisses. I can seriously change diapers the rest of my life if he would stay this age and give me 3 minutes of kisses every day like he has been doing.
2 comments:
I don't know how they get the kids to sleep on mats at daycare, but Gianna has been doing it since she was 14 months old. They say it's the peer pressure! I doubt she'd do that at home, but she's outgrowing the pack n play so we may have to attempt it when we travel soon :o/
Wow, 14 months, that's awesome! Maybe peer pressure, but the other kids are all in the cribs still, unless he wants to show them he's such a big boy,who knows. He did well again yesterday! Yay!
Next time we go camping, I want to keep the pack and play at home. We'll see how that works!
Post a Comment