Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Butt er fly

Yes, another word emerged this week. I had forgotton that I taught him butterfly last week when my pajama top had butterflies on it. I had it on again this morning, and when I pulled him out of bed, he pointed to one of the butterflies and said 'butterfly'. Almost perfect English, with no cute baby talk added in. Such a smart boy. I think he learns 3-4 new things each day.

He loves to give people their shoes - and it's nearly impossible to get him to come in the house once we're outside. Even if it's 90+ degrees out.

This kid sweats. A lot. It could be 75 degrees out, and 10 of us outside, and he'd be the only one sweating. You probably get that from your mom's side, as Uncle Justice was the same way as a kid.

"bee and cup"

No comments: