On the home front, we have another real estate agent coming to look at our house. I'm a bit upset as to how much they want us to put the house up for, and I'm not looking forward to paying commissions, but, if it means I don't have to do it myself, I'm up for it. Adam's too busy to do that.
I got a job offer, I've countered it though, because I don't like the salary they offered me. I met with them again today, it's like, the third or fourth time now. They took me to BW3's. There's not a whole lot out there for choice, and there aren't many people at a bar for lunch, so we had ample privacy to talk $$. I feel like I'm in a really good spot now though.
I've found my dream home. They just lowered the price $30,000. Unfortunately, it's too soon for us to find a place. We first need to get rid of ours. (At least our house is mostly cleaned, including the garage).
Now for Easter pictures! YAY!
Ares at my parents' house. He liked plastic eggs or "balls" as he says,
he liked the card that sang, and a new stuffed bunny. He hates to eat eggs
all types, and wouldn't take a nap. At least his hair stayed nice most of the night.
Ares loved the books that made noise and especially the card that sang.
Mommy and daddy love the sandals and the windsuit. SO CUTE!
He also enjoyed the fish tank. A LOT. It kept him quiet, so we enjoyed it too. A LOT.
Peep sushi, or PEEPSHI. 
Made with rice krispies, peeps, and green strawberry flavored fruit rollups. YUMMY!

No comments:
Post a Comment