We started the day off with lunch. However, it was too soon to do cake, as Ares was no longer hungry. He was NOT happy with everyone staring at him with food in front of him. He licked the icing, and was finished.....
So we moved on to presents. He was happier here, as less people were watching him. We asked for no toys, so he got some books (ALWAYS welcome), clothes (the next size up, awesome!) and Bonds (VERY cool!). Most books and clothes all had dinosaurs on them! Neat!
After we opened presents (and by "we", I meant "me" because he got a dinosaur toy, and then his infatuation with cards took over) we tried the cake thing again. This time with SUCCESS!!!








2 comments:
The first picture was priceless. Way too cute! Love all the pictures! Happy Birthday baby boy!
I thought so too. I usually toss the crying pics, but this one just captured the moment perfectly.
Post a Comment