If I only knew taking Ares to get a hair cut would eliminate the Mohawk! I thought that even shorter, it would still be a Mohawk, but no! I have a little boy who is sooo adorable! No more white trash kid! =) I can't wait to take a pic, but he was so good.
The girl put him on the chair all by himself and he just looked at me, and in the mirror. He thought it was so fun when she started pumping the hydraulic chair up so that he got taller. Then she put a penguin smock on him (his favorite animal) so between looking at me, the mirror, and the smock, 10 minutes later, he was done! He thought the trimmer thing tickled a bit, but other than lifting his shoulders and giggling, it didn't matter. We got a card with some locks taped to it. You can barely see it though because he is SOO blond!
I think I am finally getting better. I had the worst "cold" of my life. After 11 days, it wasn't getting better. The doctor told me that it was just a cold, but he still wrote me a 'script for an antibiotic just in case it didn't go away in another week. After 5 days, I was getting worse, and decided to fill the script, and 18 hours later, I can breathe, and a lot of the ucky other crap is gone =) *phew*
No comments:
Post a Comment