Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Graduation

My kid isn't crawling... still. He can't pull himself up, he doesn't clap his hands, he likes to play, and he likes to make dinosaur noises. *r0aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh*

Where in this does it sound like he's ready to advance to the next classroom? I'm not quite sure he's *coughmecough* ready to be in the next classroom.

Perhaps the older kids will teach him how to crawl forward?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw I know how you feel...they keep talking about Gianna's future move to classroom #3 in Jan/Feb.

Anonymous said...

PS - Gianna crawled at 8 months but didn't clap or pull up until almost 10 months (right after her move to the toddler room). I think it does help to see other babies doing things to encourage them!

Athena said...

I remember your Facebook post about her moving up to the next room. In fact, when they mentioned it, you were the first person I thought of, lol.
I can't believe they will move her again soon! wow!