Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sasquach



I'm pretty sure I spelled that title wrong, eh well. You get the point. I forgot to show this earlier, I just got this from my kid's school. They did this before Christmas but forgot to give it to us because we picked him up early on Monday unexpectedly. Are these feet huge or what?!


Grandpa and Ares had a great time sliding down the stairs, over and over and over again. I forgot to mention on the last post that another Christmas surprise (more for mommy and daddy) was that Ares now has his own room at Grandma & Grandpa Miller's house. It's all decked out in Monkey and Frogs, it's VERY cool, and VERY VERY nice to not have to share a room with him =)

2 comments:

Leah said...

Just wait until Ares starts going down the stairs in laundry baskets, sleeping bags, and i'm sure if they made the kiddy walkers on wheels still that too ;-) It was great seeing you guys, can't wait until the next time!

Athena said...

Hahaha, after hearing "Adam stories" I refuse to get him one of those wheeled walkers. I'll knix the laundry basket idea right there... sleeping bags... I'll probably allow that. Can't deny the child all fun.