Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

CHEERS! Happy New Year!

"Nothing great is ever achieved without much enduring". - St. Catherine of Sienna
I don't think I appreciated my sorority's motto as much back in school as I do now. I now realize, that this motherhood thing is going to get tougher, not easier. I must admit, I stole this from a magazine I read 3 years ago, and I've kept it this whole time, because I know myself and my temperament. Soooo... here is my New Year's Resolution.

"I want to be quiet and listen to my child, to allow him to take his time and not rush him to finish his task, and to not get mad when he does things his way, not my "adult" way. I want to enjoy life with my child and fully experience each moment."

... and to lose some more weight.
....OK, and for OSU to finally win a bowl game!

No comments: