Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Copyright infringement?

Uhhhh, yeah, so the "things" I had been working for months on was finally "finished". Adam goes to Walmart to pick them up, and they were not printed due to a copyright infringement. I spent two hours for each freakin' month, putting this calendar together of Ares and Braeden, and it is not getting printed... I will, somehow get this thing together, I'm just not quite sure how yet.... I do know, however, that this whole project has officially beaten me. I will never do it again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

copyright infringement? why? Have you tried one of the online sites like Shutterfly/Snapfish? But they have their own templates so I'm not sure if that's what you were looking for

Nicole said...

That stinks.. Make a fake copy right paper and sign it . I had to do it at Target ? Who cares?

Athena said...

shutterfly and snapfish both cut off the picture, I'll have to sign a copyright paper to have Walmart print it. That's this weekend's chore. (Thanks Nicole!)