Alright, so I hate this program, after fighting with it to make my font the right size, it deleted my entire text, which was long... so here's a brief synopsis of what I had typed originally:
My kid is amazing, blah blah. I thought I would get 4 outfit changes this weekend while at Adam's coworker's house (she was taking pics of her dad's dog for a calendar) so Adam and I took Ballpark and Ares along. Ares let us get 12, TWELVE TWELVE!! outfit changes in. Pants, shoes, shirts, onesies... etc AMAZING KID! We had a great time, Christine's kids even rocked and sang Ares to sleep, he actually fell asleep in their arms (ages 10 and 6) it was soo cute, and SOO helpful!!!
Adam went to the Browns game tonight with my dad and my dad's best friend. He said they had a great time, (froze their butts off) but had a good time. They knew the end result before the game even started, so they weren't disappointed that they lost. As Adam said, I knew the only thing we'd win would be the coin toss! =)
These pictures are in the opposite order they were taken, so Xmas was last, and February (see the dog's Hugh Hefner outfit) went first. We learned that Ballpark fits into build a bear clothes! haha! I still need to crop some of these pics, but here's the basic idea. Let me know if anyone wants some printed out. Grandma/Papa, if you want to view them larger, just click on each picture. Adam took them with his "new" camera, so they should get MUCH bigger if you click. He took 225 pictures, so if you want a nice one with just Ares, and no ballpark, then we can get you that one too.
8 comments:
Those are FANTASTIC pictures! Very adorable! You make me want to do something cute like that too ... if only I had the appropriate "props." *coughschildcoughs* I don't think my fish would appreciate me doing anything like this ...
haha, "baby" steps... you JUST got married! Please, take a couple of years and enjoy that first. I am SOOO happy that Adam and I waited to have a baby. (nearly 10 years after we first starting dating!)
Impressive! You should start a business, haha! I can't even think about collecting that many props/backdrops and no way would Gianna deal with 12 costume changes (getting PJs on is a battle of it's own!)
Are those new Robeez I spy? :)
We have a hard time getting PJ's on too, which is why I had to brag about the 12 changes. (13 if you want to count the single big change, cuz we somehow got 13 different backgrounds and outfits).
Yes, new Robeez! Good eyes! Well, new to us. $14.97 incl. shipping from Ebay. haha. They didn't look worn though. I can't find the Target ones at our store!
Did you look where they have the socks/onesies? That's where they are at our store, that's wierd they didn't have them.
No, I was looking in the shoe section, hahaha. I'll have to check by the socks, didn't even think of that! Thanks!
No prob! It's an easy mistake since they are shoes, but they put all the soft soled ones with the socks.
Post a Comment