This past week has gone fairly quickly. Adam is finishing up his school work. Again, he doesn't handle the whole working/school thing very well. For my sanity, I agreed that he should not continue working on his master's until he gets a teaching job. It's harder for someone who's not currently teaching to get a job with a master's degree because they have to pay him more. I keep forgetting that we live in Cleveland... he's never going to find a teaching job!!! The Cleveland Indians are the laughing stock of baseball once again. For the second year in a row, we trade the prior year's CY YOUNG award winner for some no named minor leaguers. This time, Cliff Lee went to the Phillies for 4 players that weren't even their best minor league players. Philadelphia thinks of Cleveland as a bunch of suckers... and they are. At least the Phillies should have a good team again this year. Hopefully they can do something with it, right Jen?!
Ares has been pretty good. He sleeps awesome every other night. We have gotten (and by "we" I mean "Adam", since I'm at work regardless of when he wakes up) a few 12 hour nights out of him. He ate 48 oz one day, about 10 oz more than the dr recommends, but it's OK, he spit half of it up. It's very frustrating... on the plus side, today is Adam's last day of "class", so I'll start getting some more help in the evenings/nights now. He had his 4 mo. appt yesterday. Doc thinks that by starting him on some stage 1 baby foods that he will keep his food down a little better, and hopefully drink less milk. Less milk, less spit up, right? I sure hope. I'm not holding my breath though.
Our little guy weighed in at 15lbs and 9 oz, 25" long. This is 1lb and 1oz bigger than just 13 days ago! Holy Cow!! He's at 50% for weight, height and head circum. so we have the perfect kid, lol. The first picture here was yesterday, so he was 1 month and 1 week old (almost). The second picture here is Ares on his 4 month... birthday?
3 comments:
He's a growing boy! He looks so much bigger and older in those pictures than just 4 months - wow!
I know, some of his pics makes him look like a toddler! He is a BIG BOY! I can't believe he only slides in at the 50% mark! It's crazy!
Yeh we definitely got a deal on that trade, Thanks Cleveland :) LoL
We should send them a check if we win the world series again :)
The food should definitely help with the spitting up for Ares. And 48 oz wow hungry guy! He's definitely ready for something more filling!
Post a Comment