
OK, so Friday night I played softball, and felt great. Adam put Ares to bed, as well as Saturday morning took him to daddy boot camp that he was helping teach. This means, that between the two days, I had about 6 hours without the baby! Whoo!! love him to death, but it's nice to have some away time. The rest of the week was great! We rode our bikes for 20 miles, drove around in the Jeep with the top off, ate outside at Quaker Steak and Lube (LOVE THAT PLACE!!!), went to the dog park (where there were 9 wiener dogs at one time there!!) gave the dog a bath. Other than the fact that Ares did not want to go to bed at night, it was a perfect weekend!
I'm not so convinced that Ares is teething. I think that he was so fussy last weekend because we messed up his schedule by going down to Cinci. I sure hope he gets over this high maintenance routine soon or we get new jobs so we can get a bigger house soon!!

No comments:
Post a Comment