Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's Summer Time!

Ares went to the pool for the first time every yesterday. His great-aunt-cindy took him to our development pool when she was watching him. I went out the day before to buy him some swim trunks, a swimming shirt (b/c he is not allowed to use sunscreen yet) and a hat (that all match of course). He's such a cutie! Look at his face, he's got chops! HA! Oh yeah, I can update the blog from work again! YAY!!!

2 comments:

The Mac Pack said...

Those cheeks are so cute!!! I cannot believe how quick he is changing...

Anyways, we will be in the IN/OH area the end of July/beginning of August. Are you three planning a trip to Cincy or IN around that time? If so, we would love to meet up with you all. I do not know when we will be back in the area after we make the big move to FL. I guess that you all will just have to come visit us then...when there will be a foot of snow in Cleveland and it will be 70 degrees in FL! :)

Athena said...

I can't believe how much he's changing either! He's getting SOO big! We'll be in Cinci July 3-5. I'm not sure what we have the beginning of August, but if we're not busy, we'll try to come down then as well... although, FLA sounds excellent too!