Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back to the Grind

Yesterday was my first day back at work. It wasn't so bad. Probably because there were a ton of people that kept coming up welcoming me back. Today is a bit more monotonous. I did very well with the daycare yesterday. I only called once, and it wasn't until about 3:30. Ares did very well there. He slept a lot of the time, only ate 3 times and gave LOTS of smiles. He had one of the biggest smiles I'd ever seen on his face when I walked in, and he didn't even see me, so he must be having a good time. I love the daily report card that they give us when we pick them up. Such a nice place he goes to.
Adam has me riding in the Tour de Cure this year. (But I'm only doing the 30 mile ride), so last night we started training. I did a little over 5 miles around our development (which is a little boring as we only have one street!). I'm pretty sure I will be able to pound out 30 miles, although I will be pretty sore.
Click here to donate my goal is to raise more than $300. Next year (since I'll have more than 2 weeks to raise money), I'll try and get more.


No comments: