Hall of mirrors
This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
To Rice or Not to Rice?
I called our pediatrician because Ares has just been spitting up so much and arching his back and crying hysterically when he's eating that I didn't think it was normal. Turns out, he probably has reflux, so we were told to put him on rice cereal. We were told to put it into his bottle twice a day (AM/PM) and then spoon feed it to him once a day. (My aunt was the lucky one to try that). Well, I'm not sure if it's working, he sure does have some NASTY gas! Aunt Cindy doesn't seem to think Ares is ready for the spoon fed stuff, either that, or we just made it way too liquidy (following the box's instructions). We'll keep at it for another few days though! 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's getting so big and more handsome every day! I hope the rice cereal starts to work out for you. Good luck!
~Sarah
Post a Comment