Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

*sniff sniff* happy birthday *cough* *sneeze*

Yesterday was my birthday, it was lovely. I "enjoyed" it sitting on my big round chair, wrapped in a blanket with my heat on high and the fireplace. Even better was that I was working from home, so I had a laptop sitting on my lap, which kept me warm too. I think it's a sinus infection, whatever it is, it has me knocked out for the count. On Monday, I stayed for 1 hour of the 4 hour class.
I did get some cards from family members, which was a great surprise that lifted my spirits, as well as lunch delivered from my mom. Adam drove me to CiCi's for dinner (all you can eat pizza) which was really good too, except my appetite isn't that great. I go to the Dr. tomorrow, so hopefully I can get rid of this thing. I only have 2 1/2 weeks left until we leave for India! I better be feeling better. I can't imagine a 14.5 hour flight with a stuffed up head! Even worse would be the people who all sit around me! Yuck!

17 days until India
22 weeks, 6 days
1 day left of class (one paper to write and one MBA test to take)

No comments: