Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Extra Extra! Hear all about it!

We originally were going to go to Cinci first, tell Adam's family, and then drive home Monday (Labor Day) to tell my family that we're expecting. Of course, that's all changing, as do all plans I seem to make. It's OK though. The original plan was made that way just in case my mom couldn't help herself but post something on AIM or Facebook, and we didn't want Adam's family to find out that way, so tell them first and make them hold off for two days from telling anyone else. Well, that won't work either because Adam says that his family will want to post something on AIM or something.
Well, I just found out yesterday that my Godmother's big 5-0 birthday party is coming up on Labor Day, so that decided it for us. We'll tell my family before we leave for Cinci, and this way my dear Aunt Diane can keep ALL of the spot light! Lets hope it works out! Now we'll have a Labor Day party to go to, YAY!!!

Adam decided on Thursday that he wants to go back to school.... NOW. He starts next week. When he wants to do something, man, he does it. There's no stopping him. I wish he wanted to hang that mirror for me above the stairs.... ah well, baby steps.

Went golfing last night. It was a perfect night to golf. There was a thunderstorm, and then the temperature dropped about 15 degrees. I wore shorts and a long sleeved shirt. The only problem is, that of the 4 of us who went... well, we all suck. So we didn't even finish 9 holes because we needed to get the carts back. LOL. We only did 7. I beat Adam by 1 stroke, once again. He's by far a better golfer than I am, he almost always beats me by a stroke or two on each hole, but he always has that 1 hole that kills him. In this case, it was 11 strokes. I got a 5 on that one, and that made up for the 1 stroke on nearly all of the other holes he beat me on. I'll take it though. Some day he'll kick my @ss, but until that day comes, I'll enjoy the single stroke wins. =)