This weekend was pretty good overall. I got some homework done (not all of it), caught up on my sleep (although, I'm always tired), and got some exercise. We played Frisbe golf, and real golf. Adam kicked my butt in Frisbe golf, however I beat him by a stroke in the real golf game. We only played 9 holes, and I'm sure he would have caught up eventually, as he always beats me. I guess I kind of cheated, as my Driver didn't want to drive very well, so I tee'd off with my 5 iron. It treated me SOOO well! I even hit par, on a par 5 hole! The hardest hole on the course according to the cute little old cart man. Of course, we stunk on the other holes, so what does that say? lol. When I'm outside, I feel pretty good, but I get dehydrated very quickly, and it takes practically nothing anymore to get my to feel nausious. This is the unfun part I suppose.
We went to Walmart to go grocery shopping last night. We stopped by the little baby section to look at the adorable little clothes. I picked out some little boy clothes that were just the cutest (just looked, didn't buy).... Adam found an outfit that he determined was only for white trash little girls. (Cute baby jean shorts with sparkles on it and a cute pink tank top to match). I guess that's an outfit he would never dress a little girl in. He never did find any outfits he liked, just ones he deemed unappropriate. I thought it was cute.
OK, MEN this may be too much info, skip this paragraph.
The depressing part is that I picked out two outfits to wear to India. I figure it'll be hard to find summer maternity clothes in December, when I'm probably going to be showing a little more, so I'll get some now. I got a pair of shorts, capri's and two shirts. They say to purchase the same size clothing you're in now, and then they put elastic in the stuff to compensate for the extra bulge. I took them home to try on, and while the pants fit like they were expected to, my chest is already too big for the shirts. I feel like I am going to topple over when I walk I've grown so much! I can only imagine in 4 more months!!! How depressing.I had this whole elaborate plan of when/how/where we're going to tell our families the news, but then Adam's "guys weekend" at Put'n'Bay is the weekend that we planned on hitting Cinci, so plans are askew. Yes, ladies, I know what to expect for the guy's weekend. I've already been warned. I'm OK with it. I guess now we get to figure out when to tell!
No comments:
Post a Comment