We had Ares get a tutor for handwriting. I think it worked. I hope it stays. The tutoring was a few hundred dollars over the summer.
Went with mom and aunts to paint ceramics. It was a groupon. I had no idea how hard it was to get stripes even. I also had no idea how crazy detailed my aunts are (aside, from Aunt Dana of course, who forgot to come). It took them FOREVER to decide on colors, shapes, sizes, designs. I ended up leaving after sitting around waiting for them to finish.
This is my favorite drawing Ares has done (aside from the penis spaceships). He doesn't like this one, but I absolutely adore it.
The dog gets no photo love. So here's one. HE gets plenty of love and cuddles though.
Quintessential little boy. PJ's, dragging a super hero behind him.
We had a party with friends. Adam made Paella, and the kids played with water balloons, the swing set, and chased a remote control car around the circle. Good times!
![]() |
| Ares and Mikayla |
![]() |
| The whole gang |
![]() |
| Twinsdays photo - after the parade, and after Atlas busted his knee open. |


































No comments:
Post a Comment