Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Thursday, August 4, 2016

It's the Little Things

I am unbelievably shocked when it comes to my oldest son, and the amazing heart and love he has for his brother.   Yesterday I was at a register paying for dinner, when Atlas said he had to go potty.   Ares offered to take him, and he had to lift him up onto the potty, wait for him to go, and then pick him up off of the potty again.   Not only that, but he had to hold Atlas while he washed his hands, because he's not tall enough for any public restroom sinks yet.  (or, our sinks for that matter).   All without complaining.  Now, since I wasn't in there to quiet them down (men's room), the entire restaurant heard Atlas singing and whooping and hollering inside the restroom.  But we were only at Steak 'n' Shake, so most people just found it entertaining.  Of course, walking out of the bathroom, Atlas exclaims 'I peed in the potty mommy!!'  loud enough for China to hear, haha.   I love my boys so very much.  


Got home, and they ran around in the sprinklers, played on the driveway, and wrestled.



No comments: