The weather was nice, there was lots of snow, and we had time time (What?!?) so we decided to pack the family up and head down the street to the local sledding hill. Eric, one of Ares' classmates and his family decided to join us, and we all had a great time! Even Atlas, and Eric's twin brothers (almost 2 yrs) enjoyed it. Adam got to use his GoPro from Christmas to record him and Ares going down the hill multiple times. Ares wanted to stay for hours and hours. That kid would stay outdoors ALL DAY LONG if we let him.
Atlas just laid there and watched the kids sled, quietly, the entire time. I even went down the hill.(which I typically don't, and wiped out big time, haha. I did a lot of rolling, but it wasn't painful or anything. I'll stick to watching the kids, haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment