Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Friday, December 20, 2013

It's Christmas Time!

OMG it's almost Christmas.  I have NOTHING ready.  I mean, half the gifts haven't even been purchased yet.  For once, I tried to get Adam to learn what his family wants (well, except I asked his sister for her and Amanda), and lo and behold, I only have a gift for Leah and Amanda (and something I picked up a couple of months ago for Adam's mom - from the boys)  The price of photo books has tripled, I've got it made, but am waiting for a coupon code so I am not spending  $360 + shipping on photo books.  Last year I found a buy one get two free, so it only cost me $120+ship.   So if you're reading this, and you got a photo book last year - it's going to be late this year!  I'll be happy with a B1G1 discount, or 50% off. 

Another thing is that I decided to be thrifty and make some of my own gifts this year.  With an infant. Yes, I realize I'm dumb. Thanks, you don't need to remind me.  What in the Hell was I thinking?!?!?!!!   Well, they're about 1/4 of the way done, and, oh yeah, by the way, where can I find some spray adhesive snow?  *sigh*   


Santa came by on a fire truck and brought Ares and Atlas presents. 

No comments: